top of page

Change Working Holiday Visa/Visitor Visa into Student Visa

Are you currently in Australia on Working Holiday Visa or Visitor Visa and your Visa expiring soon?

You love Australia and wants to stay legally in Australia while having working rights?

Then Student Visa is for you where you can study English Language Courses, Business Diplomas, Hospitality Diplomas and other professional diplomas.


Popular Courses

TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language)

General English

Yoga Instructor 

Massage Therapist

Hair & Beauty 

Graphic Design

Project Management


Accounting & Finance

Construction & Carpentry

Book a free consultation today to discuss your options.

bottom of page