Basic Information About Study in Australia
Quick Facts About study in Australia
· The third-largest study destination worldwide
· Incredibly beautiful country with a wide range of scenic and leisure opportunities
· Multicultural, friendly society
· Excellent pathway and articulation between programs such as diploma to degree
· Availability of Scholarship
· Pathway to permanent residency
Universities for Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs
Australia offers a diverse range of study options for international students, with more than 1,100 institutions and over 22,000 courses tailored for you. These institutes offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields of study, including science, engineering, medicine, business, humanities, and social sciences.
Admission process for Undergraduate programs
· 60% and above marks in HSSC
· IELTS test score of overall 6 with no band less than 5.5 or equivalent test score in PTE or IELTS.
· No more than 2 years gap acceptable
Admission process for Postgraduate programs
· 60% or 2.5 CGPA and above marks in Bachelor’s degree
· IELTS test score of overall 6.5 with no band less than 6 or equivalent test score in PTE or IELTS.
Estimated Tuition Fee Estimated Living Cost
15000AUD$ TO 30,000AUD$ per year 21,041AUS$ per year
For more information and Australian student visa inquiries, you can visit Opicka Consultant office or call us on following numbers:
Contact number: 0309-5553761
Address: 1st Floor (Mian Dil Muhammad Plaza), Noon Avenue, Muslim Town, Lahore
10am – 6pm (Monday to Friday)
10am – 2.30pm (Saturday)