How to Get Protector Stamp for 476 Visa
You can get protector stamp from Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment (BEOE). Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment has offices in
- DG Khan
Their exact office addresses can be found from following website:
Challan collection hours are from 8 am to 12 pm, giving you flexibility to visit during that time frame.
1. Visa Grant letter (1 copy - all 3 pages)
2. Police Certificate (1 copy)
3. Passport (1 copy)
4. CNIC (1 copy)
5. Father's CNIC (1 copy)
6. Bank details page (1 copy)
7. FRC (Family Registration Certificate)
8. E-stamp Affidavit (Obtain this outside the protector office, as it's mandatory. Specify it's for an open visa, they knew format.)
- Fee for protector stamp: 9200 PKR (Avoid paying the fee in the office branch to skip long lines, pay at branches mentioned outside the office or pay 1000 PKR to an agent to avoid waiting)
- Affidavit cost: 700 PKR
1. Fill the Online Form
How to Fill the form?
Job Title: Civil or Electrical or whatever Engineer You are
Job Trade: Engineer
Monthly Salary: Australian Dollar $3,000
Employer Name: N/A
Employer Address: N/A
Employer City: N/A
Employer Country: Australia
Employer Phone Number: N/A
Employer Email: Your Email Address
Contract Period (Yrs): 1.5 Years
Contract Period (Mth): 18 Months
Protectorate of Emigrant Office: Choose relevant office from Drop Down
Emigrant Registration Details as per Passport and Visa:
Give your details here.
Here you can give your Father, Mother or Brother details.
NBP Fee Details
Leave this section for online form
Total expenses Made By Emigrant
Here you can mentioned any amount (for example 2 lacs or 3 lacs)
2. Document Preparation:
- Gather all the required documents as listed above.
- Make sure to obtain the E-stamp Affidavit before visiting the office to avoid any inconvenience.
3. Fee Payment
- Proceed to Window No. 3 for document verification.
- After document verification, obtain the challan form from Window No. 3.
- Pay the required fees as previously mentioned.
4. Insurance Slips
- After fee payment, visit Window No. 4.
- Present your pay slip and documents.
- Receive the necessary insurance slips.
5. Form Printing
- Proceed to Window No. 5 to print the form after biometric verification.
- Ensure you've filled the online form before visiting the office. (https://beoe.gov.pk/direct-emigrant-registration)
- Save the PIN number and write it on top of your challan form.
- Submit all the forms and your passport at Window No. 6.
- You can collect your stamped passport at 3 pm.
P.S. Fee and charges may vary from office to office.