- Shajiha Haroon
University of Greenwich - Apply through Opicka Consultant
Why University of Greenwich?
The University of Greenwich is a public university located in London and Kent, United Kingdom. Ranked top 10 in the UK for careers services (Student Crowd University Awards 2022), the university helps students’ network with potential employers, gain valuable work experience, and get started as young entrepreneurs.
· Greenwich Campus, London https://www.gre.ac.uk/about-us/campus/greenwich
· Avery Hill Campus, London https://www.gre.ac.uk/about-us/campus/avery-hill
· Medway Campus, Kent https://www.gre.ac.uk/about-us/campus/medway
Quick facts about why you should choose the University of Greenwich.
· Scholarships and Bursaries
· Flexible degrees
· Provides a wide range of courses.
· Turnaround time is 2-3 days.
· Student experience
Scholarships and Bursaries https://www.gre.ac.uk/finance/funding-your-studies/scholarships-and-bursaries
University of Greenwich offers various ranges of scholarships and bursaries for care leavers and students in financial need to awards for postgraduate study. They include a 4,000 Commuter Bursary, an International Scholarships Award and many more.
Estimated Tuition Fee Estimated Living Cost
£15,100 – £18,000 £12,006 per year
· Minimum of 2.8 on 4.00 GPA scale (3.00 for Engineering, Architecture & Construction and Computing and Mathematical Science)
· Study gap acceptable not more than 3 years
English language requirements for Post Graduate Students:
· IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component (only considered if the test date has not expired)
· Pearson Test of English (PTE) overall 76 with minimum 62 in all components
· Oxford English Language Level Test (ELLT)
· Language Cert ESOL
How to apply?
No need to worries if you want to apply to University of Greenwich from Pakistan. You can visit Opicka Consultant office or call us on following number:
Contact number: 0309-5553764
Address: 1st Floor (Mian Dil Muhammad Plaza), Noon Avenue, Muslim Town, Lahore
10am – 6pm (Monday to Friday)
10am – 2.30pm (Saturday)