top of page

Convert WHV/Visit Visa into Student Visa

Working Holiday Visa / Visit Visa into Student Visa

  • 30 minutes
  • Free

Service Description

Are you currently on working holiday visa or visitor visa? Want to stay in Australia for longer? Want to study in Australia? Then Opicka can help you. Book this service with us and we will be happy to assist you in enrolling in your desired course and converting your working holiday visa into student visa.

Contact Details


bottom of page